Sunday, December 28, 2008

Star Wars Legos


Like many of you, your life revolves around Star Wars legos. If you asked me randomly most days, I would have more than one lego in my pocket, becasue I collect them off the floor most days. Star wars legos, on the Wii, star wars legos on the game boy, star wars lego on the shelf AND only 10 minutes ago I was listeing to Lando Cal Risien say "Sorry, they arrived before you did, I had no choice". Well most moms might get fed up with it, but I don't. I LOVE Star Wars! So we headed off to the Star Wars Lego event at Arden Fair Mall a few onths back. It was great! They had some real charachters and the kids got to help build a Giant R2D2. Jake was a little intimidated but the "Real" storm troopers, but after some coaxing, I took this picture.

No comments: